- Effective wetting properties,
- Efficient in both hot and cold liquors and stable to hard water as well as the normal acid concentrations used in textile processing,
- Surface tension lowering properties,
- In polymerization systems, Zenith DSS influences such factors as: particle size and distributions; viscosity of final polymer and mechanical and chemical stability
- Textile Industry : Zenith DSS is used extensively by the textile industry as a wetting and rewetting agent.
- Paint Industry: Zenith DSS can be used in the production of paints, lacquers and printing inks. The wetting and dispersing of pigments may be improved markedly by the use of 0.5 to 1.0% of Zenith DSS.
- Printing Industry: Zenith DSS can be used as a wetting and leveling agent in inks. Zenith DSS aids with the wetting of difficult substrates due to its surface tension lowering property.
- Paper Industry: Zenith DSS finds application in pulp manufacture, in water removal during paper production and in the washing of felts.
- Emulsion Polymerization: Zenith DSS can be used in a wide range of emulsion and suspension polymerization systems.
- Cleaning water treatment towers
- Detergents: Formulation of cleaning detergents
- Used as viscosity modifier in sugar cane industry