Acrylic copolymer emulsion
- High surface tack,
- Medium shear strength of more than 10hours for permanent adhesives,
- Medium peel strength,
- Excellent mandrel shear resistance
- Excellent wetting properties
- Good compatibility with most resins.
- PVC film labels
- It is used in the manufacture of adhesives for paper, labels and packaging.
- It can be compounded with other acrylic dispersions, rosins, latexes, Polychloroprene, vinyl acrylic dispersions and or tackifier resins for the manufacture of pressure sensitive adhesives, PVC flooring adhesives and or acrylic sealants.