Gold Reef Speciality Chemicals (Pty) Ltd
This site is committed to protecting your privacy. The following is a summary of the way we treat the information you provide us while using our site.
- Gold Reef Speciality Chemicals (Pty) Ltd (“Gold Reef”) only collects personally identifying information with your specific knowledge and
consent. For instance, when you send email to our contact address. Only if you subscribe to our mailing list will we use your email address for
the purpose of communicating with you regarding special events and offers from Gold Reef. If you at any time do not wish to receive
communications from us, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions contained within the e-mail.
- Should you be requested to fill in further personal details, we use this information only to provide you with the service you have requested.
Under no circumstances will this information be sold or shared with third parties.
- Finally, while your individual information is protected as outlined above, we reserve the right to use aggregated, anonymous data about our
users as a group for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends.
- This site is owned and operated by Gold Reef Speciality Chemicals (Pty) Ltd (Registration Number 2008/006963/07) (“Gold Reef”) of 2096
Prince McWayzeni Drive, Reunion, Durban, South Africa; Tel: +27 31 910 7500; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Access to and the use of this site is subject to the provisions of this legal notice.
- The contents of this site do not constitute the provision of any legal representations or warranties. Whilst all reasonable precautions have been
taken in the preparation of the information on this site, no reliance may be placed on this information and Gold Reef disclaims all
representations and warranties, including, but not limited, to warranties as to the quality, accuracy or content of information of whatsoever
nature and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose of information.
- Gold Reef expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any information set out on this site without notice.
The information on this site is not intended to constitute professional advice and any decisions you make based on information contained on
this site are your sole responsibility.
us, you agree that we have unlimited rights to such information and that we may use such information in any way we choose. Such information
shall be deemed to be non-confidential.
- Neither Gold Reef nor any of its directors or representatives shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or
damage arising from any misrepresentations, negligence, omission of information or incomplete information, caused or resulting from any
reliance on the contents of this site.
- Gold Reef does not warrant that the functions provided by this site will be uninterrupted or error free, nor that the site or the server that makes
the site available are free from viruses or other harmful components. Gold Reef may suspend access to this site without notice at any time and
accepts no liability for any consequences of the site being unavailable for any reason.
- The copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights on this site (including, but not limited to, web content and information, data,
photographs and graphical images) are owned by Gold Reef. You may print or download material from this site only if such material is not
stored on any medium other than for subsequent viewing, or it is not reproduced, modified, adapted or processed in any way. No part of this
site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Gold
Reef’s prior written permission. No licence, express or implied, is hereby granted regarding any of the copyright, trade marks or other
intellectual property rights.
- All risks arising from the use of this or any related site shall vest with you, the site user.
- All the provisions of this legal notice shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity of any other provisions of this legal
- This legal notice is governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa, ignoring its private international laws.
Gold Reef Speciality Chemicals (Pty) Ltd ("Gold Reef") provide this Internet Website ("Website"). Your use of this Website is subject to the
following terms and conditions that Gold Reef may revise at any time, with the revised terms taking effect as of the date of its posting.
- Gold Reef maintains this Website for your personal information and education. You may download or print the Proprietary Information on this
Website for your own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright,
trademark, or other proprietary notices, or distort, mutilate or otherwise modify the Proprietary Information in a manner that may be prejudicial
to Gold Reef. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website (such as images, photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video
clips, written and other Proprietary Information) is copyrighted and protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws, unless
otherwise noted, and is Gold Reef’s property (“Gold Reef Proprietary Information”). You may not sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display,
publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, report or otherwise use any Gold Reef Proprietary Information in any way for any public or
commercial purpose. Furthermore, you may not use or display Gold Reef Proprietary Information on any other Website or in a networked
computer environment for any purpose. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use Gold Reef Proprietary Information will
automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of Gold Reef Proprietary Information. Any unauthorised
use of Gold Reef Proprietary Information by you may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and
communications regulations and statutes.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any data, questions or
answers, comments, suggestions, or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Gold Reef.
- By posting communications to the Website, you automatically grant Gold Reef a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive licence to
use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such communication(s) alone, or as a part of other works in any
form, media, or technology whether now known of hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights to anyone. Anything you transmit or post
may be used by Gold Reef or licensed to others by Gold Reef for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure,
transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, or developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Gold Reef may analyse aggregate and non-personally identifiable data relating to usage of this site. E-mail addresses and other personally
identifying data about you are made known to Gold Reef when submitted to us. In addition, we may use previously submitted E-mail addresses
and other contact information to communicate with visitors to the Website.
- The information on this site is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended to serve as financial or other advice. Whilst
Gold Reef tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, your use of the Website is at your own risk. Gold Reef does
not warrant or represent that Gold Reef Proprietary Information is accurate, error-free, truthful or reliable or that your use of Gold Reef’s
Proprietary Information will not infringe rights of third parties. Gold Reef does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Website will be
error free or that this Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this Website or
Gold Reef Proprietary Information results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Gold Reef is not
responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF REASONABLE CARE
AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Gold Reef makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Gold
Reef Proprietary Information, software text, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Website.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks that you see on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Gold Reef or its affiliates or
are licensed to Gold Reef by third parties. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or
otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website without the written permission of Gold Reef or third party who
owns the trademark. Your misuse of any trademark displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided herein, is
- All contents of this Gold Reef Website is subject to copyright protection and reproduction of the content, or any part thereof, is prohibited
without prior consent from Gold Reef.
- On this site you may be offered links to other sites operated by parties other than Gold Reef. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not
imply endorsement by Gold Reef of the sites or the services or products offered on such sites. Gold Reef is not responsible for the content or
accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own
- You may not establish a link to this Website from a third-party site.
- You agree that Gold Reef may terminate your use of the Website if Gold Reef reasonably believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently
with the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or violated the rights of Gold Reef or any third party, or for any reason with or without notice to you.
You agree that Gold Reef may modify or discontinue this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Gold Reef will not be liable to
you or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation. The provisions entitled “Your Submissions and Communications”,
“Disclaimer”, “Limitation of Liability” and “General Provisions” will survive termination of this Agreement.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Gold Reef be liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of information available
from this Website whether direct or indirect including, without limitation, any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost
profits or lost data, or incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, delict or
- If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving
effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa in respect of any
disputes arising in connection with your use of this Website, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith
- Unless otherwise specified, the information and Proprietary Information in this site are presented solely for informational purposes. Gold Reef
makes no representation that Gold Reef Proprietary Information is appropriate or available for use in every country of the world. You use this
Website at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to Gold Reef Proprietary
Information may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Any cause of action you may have with respect to this Website must be
commenced within three years after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. The waiver by Gold Reef of
a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
Email communication is intended for the addressee only, is confidential and may be legally privileged. Unauthorised dissemination or copying is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately and destroy the original message.
Gold Reef Speciality Chemicals (Pty) Ltd (“Gold Reef”)
(Registration Number 2008/006963/07)
2096 Prince McWayzeni Drive, Reunion, Durban, South Africa;
Tel: +27 31 910 7500;
Our Relations and Partnerships
Gold Reef Speciality Chemicals (Pty) Ltd is a level 2 BBBEE
supplier and a subsidiary of Deneb Investments Limited, an
investment holding company with interests in property,
manufacturing and branded product distribution.